We’re always happy to accept guest posts! We do have some guidelines to ensure that you’re content can be presented properly.
How to submit?
- Check the types of content below. If you’re content doesn’t seem to fit, that’s ok – submit it anyway and it will be reviewed.
- Check our Standards guide below.
- Prepare your details – Bio, Article, Preferred images.
- Submit details to [email protected]
Type of content
We always welcome various types of content that readers will enjoy. LendingCentral is a news source primarily focused on finance, money and property in Australia.
- How to guides – including problems and tutorials are always popular
- Lists – Easy to digest lists can be useful and easy for people to read and action (eg: 5 reasons you might want to refinance.
- News (see below for Press Release guidelines)
- Informative or Guides
Author BIOs: All guest posts need to have a guest bio attached. This should be short (50 words) and include a 300×300 picture to be used. Only one link can be used for promotion (eg:View this popular author Bio)
Headings and Structure: Ensure that your post makes sense. All headings and subheadings should clearly be formatted. Please make it easy for us to post your content!
Length: Minimum length for non-regular contributors is 750 words. Ideally, content over 1000 words will be given priority.
Originality: Content that has been published elsewhere may not be accepted. Publishing on your own website is of course allowed.
General writing standards: If you haven’t proof read your article and it’s not of a high quality, then don’t expect us to publish it.
Types of non-accepted articles: Some of the following will not be allowed –
- Adult or mature content.
- Job Posts
- Financial advice content – Please be careful when submitted content of a financial nature – this will be carefully reviewed to ensure that no advice can be perceived under Australian law.
Please note that by submitting your content you agree with our terms and conditions policies for Authors at the end of this page.